Due to new criteria, if you require a GP letter for travelling with medication, you will need to make this request in writing, AT LEAST 4 WEEKS in advance.
The following information will need to provided by the patient:
- Name and passport number
- Dates of travel to each destination, including flight details
- The name of the prescribed drug(s)
- Total quantity and dose needed for travel
- If the medication will be required DURING the flight
THERE WILL BE A £25 ADMINISTRATION FEE
When supplying a Travel Claims form, please ensure that you attach a separate sheet of paper with the following information:
- Dates of the trip (departure and arrival)
- Reason why trip is cancelled
Without this information, processing the paperwork may be delayed.